Our Weekend Update {11}

We had so much fun this weekend, we started off our Saturday by going to the gym (we usually just go Monday-Friday).  I took a new class called Piloxing which is a combination of Pilates and Boxing, it was a lot of fun! While I took that class, Matt played racquetball with his friend, Ted and then they took the Intro to Zumba class with me afterwards.  It was a lot of fun even though I've taken a few Zumba classes before, but it was even more fun to catch glimpses of Matt dancing...he was such a good sport! 


After the gym we went over and watched Matt's brother play his last soccer game of the season, then the whole family headed over to Costco.  We got some groceries, and we got lunch (mmm...Costco pizza)!

Sunday we decided to play hooky from Sunday school and picked up some donuts then went to Starbucks for coffee (well, coffee for me not for Matt), it was wonderful!
Brooklynne wanted his drink!

Matt was using my wallet to slide across the table and Brooklynne thought it was the coolest thing ever.
We went to church after coffee and after church we went to Matt's parents for lunch and ended up staying for the entire afternoon and got home at 9 last night, and we had such a great time!

Matt and I are hosting a baby shower for my friend this coming Saturday so I am busy working on stuff for the shower this week, and I have lots of hours at Starbucks!  Can't wait for Thanksgiving and seeing some of my family next week!!


Comments

Popular Posts